As a multi-skilled planning consultancy Boyer have experts in all areas of planning and deliver a comprehensive range of planning and complementary services nationally for the private and public sectors.
Their tailored approach allows to offer the clients the right mix of expertise to make sure the applications and strategic promotions are well considered, best prepared and effectively presented. With Boyer’s comprehensive understanding of planning policy and procedures, along with excellent working knowledge of how local authorities operate, they provide their clients with a successful outcome.
Offices UK wide:
CIL and Viability
WHAT YOU CAN DO?
As successful graduate you will be involved in significant projects for high profile clients and to gain a wide range of skills. The Graduate Scheme comprises of several elements, all designed to assist your potential including:
- Dedicated mentorship throughout the programme (and on-going)
- Individual Development Plan to create and track career planning, professional development, and training activities
- A minimum of 20 hours of training/CPD each year (in various forms)
- Formal mentoring to help you obtain professional membership
Minimum criteria for all candidates is:
- You should have obtained, or are predicted to obtain, an RTPI accredited degree but more importantly you have a real passion and desire to build a career within planning.
- Non-planning background is acceptable, as long as your dedication to join this industry is evident. If successful, you will also be expected to undertake an RTPI Masters conversion course while you are with us.
Register for Boyer's Graduate Recruitment Day:
send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 30th October 2020 and write a short paragraph about how you would be an asset to our team.
Boyer’s Graduate Recruitment Day will be held on Wednesday 25th November 2020.
If your online application is successful, you will be invited to interview in December 2020.
Registration to Graduate Recruitment Day
is open till 19th October 2018.
Boyer offers internships in most of their offices and services. You will work alongside talented professionals and contribute to the success of the projects. In addition to work experience, Boyer offers CPD activities where you have an opportunity to network with peers and colleagues.
The programme starts with an induction where you will learn about Boyer's culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of Boyer. Responsibilities vary depending on the position and location of your internship, but generally will include:
- Planning and evidence based research
- Site appraisals
- Supporting the project team preparing planning applications, including involvement in project meetings
- Assisting in preparing for public consultation events
Duration: 8 weeks during the summer.
Send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, stating which office you are interested in.
If your application is successful, you might be invited to an interview.
Applications are usually open from February till
the end of March.